Welcome to The Human Project Lives – A site dedicated to bringing you all there is to stay fit and healthy. No person on earth can underestimate or devalue the importance of wellbeing and fitness. Staying healthy is a choice we all make; nobody is keeping good health by chance. This informational website is committed to bringing you all the tips and tricks in order to help you achieve your goal of staying hale and hearty.
Successful business owners will tell you how they could not have done it without help and encouragement from their family, friends, and colleagues.
- Metal stocks jump, OMCs trip; Hindalco and Nalco stocks jump 9% eachShares of metal companies buoyed on the back of the global commodity rally
- Ahead of monsoon, rural economy at risk of slowdown over cash crunchWith cash transactions routed through banks taking a hit due to a cash crunch, the rural economy is at the risk of a slowdown ahead of the monsoon. More so in Utar Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra and Gujarat. Post-harvest rabi and pre-kharif loan offtake, typically around April, have been lower by as much as […]
- Global rally in metals, oil and bullion amid US sanctions on RussiaIn the wake of the American sanctions on Russia, includng some of the latter's largest industrial groups, the price of aluminium has risen 30 per cent in two weeks, on worry of a coming supply deficit. The entire metals segment has seen a price rally; after aluminium, the most marked rise was in nickel. In […]
- TCS more confident about BFSI revenues from North America in FY19Western BFSI clients account for TCS' biggest revenue stream, but their low spending on technology has led to sluggish growth in the segment
- India, China give Nestle, Unilever headstart in Q1; post good volume growthNestle reported a 4.7 per cent sales growth for the Asia, Oceania, and Sub-Saharan African region for the January-March (2018) period, which was the highest among its three zones